RE: [TalkAntietam] Battlefield Terrain Study: Burnside's Attack

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 21, 2011
      Tom;,

      Did you find anything similar about the Confederate Left Center?

      Gerry

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 21, 2011
        Good catch Tom, I'll bet there are a lot of dissertations and War
        College papers on ACW battles out there. Interesting to see it from a
        professional soldier's eye.

        Dave McGowan

        On 12/21/2011 10:46 AM, RoteBaron@... wrote:

        > Found an interesting PDF online from US Army War College entitled:
        >
        > "Battlefield Terrain Study: Burnside's Attack Against the Confederate
        > Right at Antietam"
        >
        > http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a158168.pdf
        >
        > Tom Shay - Cressona, PA

      • RoteBaron
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 21, 2011
          Sorry, Gerry, but I didn’t spot any other Antietam studies.
          I did print the document and am reading it now.

          Tom Shay