Re: [TalkAntietam] Congrats Gerry

  • 128thpa@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 18, 2011
      I get the newsletter.  I am a  member, I just haven't been able to make meetings because of school or other obligations I have.

      Happy Holidays to everyone.

      Paula

      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 18, 2011
        Congratulations Gerry.

        > Paula;
        >
        > Thank you. How did you know of it?
        >
        > Gerry

      • Dave
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 19, 2011
          Same here, way to go Gerry. Volunteers are the best!

          Dave McGowan

          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 2, 2012
            Mike,

            I still have not yet heard back from Chris Anders. Am wondering if you have more information for me on the MMM event? Anything you can provide me with, especially a website or contact information, that I can put in to the Executive Committee of the Civil War Heritage Foundation for the 2012 Schedule will be greatly appreciated.

            Thanks for your help!

            A Yankee by Birth but a Rebel by Choice!

            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 3, 2012
              Gerry:

              Chris has been very busy with outside concerns, both holiday related
              and otherwise. Here is the web-site address
              _Maryland My Maryland :: Reenactment_ (http://www.marylandmymaryland.org/)

              You can most likely get ahold of someone that way. I know they approved
              at least one female reenactor who applied through it. I have two messages
              concerning the Federal side of things on there as well, with more coming.

              sincerely
              Mike Lavis

              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 3, 2012
                Mike;

                Thanks for the help. I just found out the mainstream 150th reenactment already has a Longstreet lined up so I do not want our particular living history group which has a Longstreet to get in the middle of something that could be "difficult".

                Feel free to email me directly in the future about the MMM event.