Congrats Gerry

  • 128thpa@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 18, 2011
      Congrats to Gerry who was named Volunteer of the Year by the Bucks County CWRT.  Well deserved.

      Paula

      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 18, 2011
        Paula;

        Thank you. How did you know of it?

        Gerry

        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 18, 2011
          I get the newsletter.  I am a  member, I just haven't been able to make meetings because of school or other obligations I have.

          Happy Holidays to everyone.

          Paula

          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 18, 2011
            Congratulations Gerry.

            > Paula;
            >
            > Thank you. How did you know of it?
            >
            > Gerry

          • Dave
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 19, 2011
              Same here, way to go Gerry. Volunteers are the best!

              Dave McGowan

              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 2, 2012
                Mike,

                I still have not yet heard back from Chris Anders. Am wondering if you have more information for me on the MMM event? Anything you can provide me with, especially a website or contact information, that I can put in to the Executive Committee of the Civil War Heritage Foundation for the 2012 Schedule will be greatly appreciated.

                Thanks for your help!

                A Yankee by Birth but a Rebel by Choice!

                Message 7 of 13 , Jan 3, 2012
                  Gerry:

                  Chris has been very busy with outside concerns, both holiday related
                  and otherwise. Here is the web-site address
                  _Maryland My Maryland :: Reenactment_ (http://www.marylandmymaryland.org/)

                  You can most likely get ahold of someone that way. I know they approved
                  at least one female reenactor who applied through it. I have two messages
                  concerning the Federal side of things on there as well, with more coming.

                  sincerely
                  Mike Lavis

                  Message 8 of 13 , Jan 3, 2012
                    Mike;

                    Thanks for the help. I just found out the mainstream 150th reenactment already has a Longstreet lined up so I do not want our particular living history group which has a Longstreet to get in the middle of something that could be "difficult".

                    Feel free to email me directly in the future about the MMM event.