RE: [TalkAntietam] Re: War Dept. Document

    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 6, 2011
      Mike;

      Thanks. I belong to the Civil War Heritage Foundation. One of the members
      portrays General Longstreet; I portray one of his inner circle of staff
      officers. The member who portrays Longstreet might be very interested in an
      opportunity to portray the general at your event.

      A Yankee by Birth but a Rebel by Choice!

      From: _TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com)
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 7, 2011
        Gerry:

        You (or the General) would need to send a letter to Chris Anders about
        it, and he'll take it from there. He has someone coordinating the Living
        History portrayals and they will work with you from there.
        _ltcolcsa@..._ (mailto:ltcolcsa@...) When you write to him, tell him I
        referred you.

        Our events are very history-heavy, and things that do not fit the time
        and place are not included. That being said, there is usually room for
        discussion, and making something work.

        My Respects
        Mike Lavis

        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 7, 2011
          Mike;

          Thank you. Would you mind an email to Chris Anders beforehand, as a way of
          introduction? Also, should I wait until after the Ball's Bluff event to send
          that email you mentioned below to him?