Re: [TalkAntietam] Harper's Weekly 1862

  • Teej
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2011
      Larry wrote:

      Would anyone own a bound copy for 1862: HARPER'S WEEKLY JOURNAL OF
      CIVILIZATION: JANUARY 4, 1862 THRU DECEMBER 27, 1862, VOLUME 6, or know of a
      local library (greater Sharpsburg/Winchester/Leesburg area) which has one?

      I can't answer your question concerning those libraries but the issues
      in question are available on CD-ROM through Amazon:

      http://www.amazon.com/Harpers-Weekly-Journal-Civilization-1862/dp/1557095620

      Regards,
      Teej
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2011
        Thank you, Teej.

        If anyone has the CD is it for non-commercial use only so it couldn't be used in a book--copyrighted? I guess Applewood's $40 printed versions are copyrighted.