Harper's Weekly 1862

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2011
      Would anyone own a bound copy for 1862: HARPER'S WEEKLY JOURNAL OF CIVILIZATION: JANUARY 4, 1862 THRU DECEMBER 27, 1862, VOLUME 6, or know of a local library (greater Sharpsburg/Winchester/Leesburg area) which has one?

      I need copies/photos for my book of illustrations from some of the issues which are not copyrighted.

      Thanks,

      Larry
    • Teej
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2011
        Larry wrote:

        Would anyone own a bound copy for 1862: HARPER'S WEEKLY JOURNAL OF
        CIVILIZATION: JANUARY 4, 1862 THRU DECEMBER 27, 1862, VOLUME 6, or know of a
        local library (greater Sharpsburg/Winchester/Leesburg area) which has one?

        I can't answer your question concerning those libraries but the issues
        in question are available on CD-ROM through Amazon:

        http://www.amazon.com/Harpers-Weekly-Journal-Civilization-1862/dp/1557095620

        Regards,
        Teej
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 24, 2011
          Thank you, Teej.

          If anyone has the CD is it for non-commercial use only so it couldn't be used in a book--copyrighted? I guess Applewood's $40 printed versions are copyrighted.