RE: [TalkAntietam] Re: Bowie Burial map

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 15 6:32 PM
      Wow! This website is a great resource above and beyond the Bowie List... I
      will have to bookmark it...

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 15 7:08 PM
        I would be interested in knowing if he mentions McCoy's Ferry or Cherry Run
        in his tour. Let me know how that goes. That sounds like fun!

        Ian Workman

        On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 7:50 AM, eighth_conn_inf
        <eighth_conn_inf@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > My wife and I signed up but she is now working this Sunday so I have a
        > ticket available. Bus leaves from DC. Anyone interested PM me for info:
        > killsour@...
        >
        > Thanks.

      • Larry Freiheit
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 16 4:18 AM