Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Bowie Burial map

  • James Buchanan
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 15, 2011
      Here you go Troy...

      http://www.whilbr.org/confederateSoldiers/index.aspx

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 15, 2011
        Wow! This website is a great resource above and beyond the Bowie List... I
        will have to bookmark it...

        On Aug 15, 2011, at 9:00 PM, Thomas G. Clemens wrote:

        > Do you mean the bodies buried across the road from your house? I think
        they were moved in 1867.

        > ________________________________

      • Ian Workman
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 15, 2011
          I would be interested in knowing if he mentions McCoy's Ferry or Cherry Run
          in his tour. Let me know how that goes. That sounds like fun!

          Ian Workman

          On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 7:50 AM, eighth_conn_inf
          <eighth_conn_inf@...>wrote:

          > **
          >

          > My wife and I signed up but she is now working this Sunday so I have a
          > ticket available. Bus leaves from DC. Anyone interested PM me for info:
          > killsour@...
          >
          > Thanks.

        • Larry Freiheit
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 16, 2011