Smithsonian Potomac Fords Tour 20 August

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 15, 2011
      My wife and I signed up but she is now working this Sunday so I have a ticket available. Bus leaves from DC. Anyone interested PM me for info: killsour@...

      Thanks.
    • Troy Cool
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 15, 2011
        Could anyone point me in the direction of finding a copy of the Bowie map or any survey of the burial sites around the Battlefield, specifically Keedysville?
        Thanks!
        Troy

      • Thomas G. Clemens
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 15, 2011
          Do you mean the bodies buried across the road from your house? I think they were moved in 1867.

          ________________________________
          Could anyone point me in the direction of finding a copy of the Bowie map or any survey of the burial sites around the Battlefield, specifically Keedysville?
          Thanks!
          Troy

        • James Buchanan
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 15, 2011
            Here you go Troy...

            http://www.whilbr.org/confederateSoldiers/index.aspx

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 15, 2011
              Wow! This website is a great resource above and beyond the Bowie List... I
              will have to bookmark it...

              On Aug 15, 2011, at 9:00 PM, Thomas G. Clemens wrote:

              > Do you mean the bodies buried across the road from your house? I think
              they were moved in 1867.

              > ________________________________

            • Ian Workman
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 15, 2011
                I would be interested in knowing if he mentions McCoy's Ferry or Cherry Run
                in his tour. Let me know how that goes. That sounds like fun!

                Ian Workman

                On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 7:50 AM, eighth_conn_inf
                <eighth_conn_inf@...>wrote:

                > **
                >

                > My wife and I signed up but she is now working this Sunday so I have a
                > ticket available. Bus leaves from DC. Anyone interested PM me for info:
                > killsour@...
                >
                > Thanks.

              • Larry Freiheit
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 16, 2011