Crystal Springs Farm

  • troyacool@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2011
      On Sunday evening the 21st of August we'll be having an Open House and picnic at the Crystal Springs Farm outside of Keedysville.
      As many of you already know the farm is the site of the 9th Corps bivouac before the battle and the division hospital for Rodman's Division later the consolidated hospital for the southern portion of the battlefield.
      This is an opportunity to visit the site and view the buildings 1790's home and small timber frame barn and mid 1800s Bank barn.
      Please join us!
      All are welcome RSVP for further details.
      Troy and Emily
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2011
        Troy,

        Ach! If it rains it pours! I will be at Cordorus State Park near Hanover, Pa
        that weekend for a CW weekend event.... wish I could make it.