New Half Hour Movie at Antietam National Battlefield

  • Jim Rosebrock
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 6 4:24 AM
      Everyone

      Antietam National Battlefield has replaced the old "Lincoln's Antietam Visit" with an up to date 30-minute version of the battlefield overview similar to the one-hour movie at noon.  It is a vast improvement and started running last week.  For more details, check out my post at South From the North Woods.

      Jim