Re: Question re Width of Hagerstown Turnpike

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 4, 2011

      I see that Carlisle's Army Heritage Trail recreated part of the CW Hagerstown Turnpike among other things:

      http://www.carlisle.army.mil/AHEC/AHM/heritage.cfm

      I have not been there so I don't know how wide the rebuilt pike is shown.

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 4, 2011
        Interesting! Maybe some others on the board have been there and can comment
        further?