"The Confederate and Neo-Confederate Reader"

  • DAVID LUTTON
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2011
      Please excuse this inappropriate post in advance but frankly I do not "post"
      to any other CW site.
      I have just completed the above mentioned book by James Loewen and Ed
      Sebesta.
      Having the pleasure of meeting and speaking to some of you, I would be
      interested in any comments you may have on it?
      Please email me privately with any comments.

      david