Pinehurst

  • Harry
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2011
      I’ll be presenting a program on Peter Conover Hains and the First Battle of Bull Run tomorrow evening to the Rufus Barringer Civil War Roundtable in Pinehust, NC.

      http://bullrunnings.wordpress.com/2011/05/18/yakkin-in-the-the-vale-of-humility/

      If you’re not close enough to attend, I’ll be on Capitol Hill on June 6 – the Rayburn House Office Building House Judicial Hearing Room – and in Leesburg on June 14 – Loudoun CWRT.

      Hope to see some of you at some of these!

      Harry