Re: [TalkAntietam] South Mountain

  • Jim Rosebrock
    Message 1 of 25 , Apr 17, 2011
      Mike
      You should also consider Tim Reese's book on the Battle of Crampton's Gap. It
      is titled Sealed With Their Lives. I don't know if you can get it new. Amazon
      has it here. It is out of print (I think) and a little expensive but worth your
      consideration.
      Regards
      Jim Rosebrock

      Message 2 of 25 , Apr 17, 2011
        Thank you Gerry, Jim and Steve!
        Message 3 of 25 , Apr 17, 2011
          Mike;

          You might also find the late Joseph Harsh's book "Taken at the Flood" to
          have much useful information as well.