Re: Bloody Lane Terrain

  • mjcllm
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 4, 2011

      I posted the same thing in both the Files section and the photo section (first album, 35th picture)

      It allowed me to access it.

      I can email direct if anyone sends their email

      Michael

      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 4, 2011
        Mike,

        Every time I try to log into Yahoo Groups it blocks me for some unknown
        reason.....

        If you can read my email plse send it privately.

        I posted the same thing in both the Files section and the photo section
        (first album, 35th picture)

        It allowed me to access it.

        I can email direct if anyone sends their email

        Michael

        > Michael,
        >
        > The link did not come through....

        > To Be A Virginian, either by birth, marriage, adoption, or even on one's
        > mother's side, is an introduction to any state in the Union, a passport
        > any foreign country, and a benediction from the Almighty
        God. --Anonymous

      • Dave
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 4, 2011
          Thank you Mike, it confirms what everyone has already said. It would be
          great to see that painting in person, I hope it goes on display sometime.

          Dave McGowan

          On 4/4/2011 10:02 AM, mjcllm wrote:

          > Sorry. I uploaded the article to the photo and the files section. The
          > reproduction of the painting appeared in the entrance hall of the
          > National Park Service site. My client has half of the huge work and
          > the Park Service has the other half. Its quite breathaking. I hope you
          > have seen the reproduction.
          >
          > Michael

        • mjcllm
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 4, 2011
            we had a tentative agreement in place to have the work donated to the National Parks Service (meaning they are willing to accept it) but no funds to have the piece acquired and restored. It needs a benefactor! It really is historic.

            > Thank you Mike, it confirms what everyone has already said. It would be
            > great to see that painting in person, I hope it goes on display sometime.
            >
            > Dave McGowan
            >

            > On 4/4/2011 10:02 AM, mjcllm wrote:
            > >
            > > Sorry. I uploaded the article to the photo and the files section. The
            > > reproduction of the painting appeared in the entrance hall of the
            > > National Park Service site. My client has half of the huge work and
            > > the Park Service has the other half. Its quite breathaking. I hope you
            > > have seen the reproduction.
            > >
            > > Michael

          • mjcllm
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 4, 2011
              gerry

              email me at mjcllm@... and I will send it direct

              Michael

              > Mike,
              >
              > Every time I try to log into Yahoo Groups it blocks me for some unknown
              > reason.....
              >
              > If you can read my email plse send it privately.

              > To Be A Virginian, either by birth, marriage, adoption, or even on one's
              > mother's side, is an introduction to any state in the Union, a passport to
              > any foreign country, and a benediction from the Almighty God. --Anonymous

            • Dave
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 4, 2011
                Mike, I already sent it to Gerry.

                From the looks of things, it might take an outside agency to buy,
                restore and donate the piece to ANB. Might be a good SHAF project!

                Dave McGowan

                On 4/4/2011 4:33 PM, mjcllm wrote:

                > gerry
                >
                > email me at mjcllm@... <mailto:mjcllm%40yahoo.com> and I will