Re: [TalkAntietam] Bloody Lane Terrain

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 1 8:37 PM
      Michael, I didn't see an attachment or URL for the article. Am I missing
      something?

      Thanks for the help!

      Dave

      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 2 1:29 PM
        Michael,

        The link did not come through....

        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 4 7:02 AM
          Sorry. I uploaded the article to the photo and the files section. The reproduction of the painting appeared in the entrance hall of the National Park Service site. My client has half of the huge work and the Park Service has the other half. Its quite breathaking. I hope you have seen the reproduction.

          Michael

          > Michael, I didn't see an attachment or URL for the article. Am I missing
          > something?
          >
          > Thanks for the help!
          >
          > Dave
          >
          > On 4/1/2011 10:54 PM, Michael Collesano wrote:
          > >
          > > This article may be of interest
          > >
          > > Michael J. Collesano, LL.M.
          > > Michael J. Collesano, LL.M., PC
          > > 110 Wall Street, 11th Fl.
          > > New York, New York 10005
          > > T - (212) 227 - 6879
          > > F - (888) 716 - 2544

        • mjcllm
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 4 7:39 AM

            I posted the same thing in both the Files section and the photo section (first album, 35th picture)

            It allowed me to access it.

            I can email direct if anyone sends their email

            Michael

            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 4 7:44 AM
              Mike,

              Every time I try to log into Yahoo Groups it blocks me for some unknown
              reason.....

              If you can read my email plse send it privately.

              I posted the same thing in both the Files section and the photo section
              (first album, 35th picture)

              It allowed me to access it.

              I can email direct if anyone sends their email

              Michael

              > Michael,
              >
              > The link did not come through....

              > To Be A Virginian, either by birth, marriage, adoption, or even on one's
              > mother's side, is an introduction to any state in the Union, a passport
              > any foreign country, and a benediction from the Almighty
              God. --Anonymous

            • Dave
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 4 1:22 PM
                Thank you Mike, it confirms what everyone has already said. It would be
                great to see that painting in person, I hope it goes on display sometime.

                Dave McGowan

                On 4/4/2011 10:02 AM, mjcllm wrote:

                > Sorry. I uploaded the article to the photo and the files section. The
                > reproduction of the painting appeared in the entrance hall of the
                > National Park Service site. My client has half of the huge work and
                > the Park Service has the other half. Its quite breathaking. I hope you
                > have seen the reproduction.
                >
                > Michael

              • mjcllm
                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 4 1:32 PM
                  we had a tentative agreement in place to have the work donated to the National Parks Service (meaning they are willing to accept it) but no funds to have the piece acquired and restored. It needs a benefactor! It really is historic.

                  > Thank you Mike, it confirms what everyone has already said. It would be
                  > great to see that painting in person, I hope it goes on display sometime.
                  >
                  > Dave McGowan
                  >

                  > On 4/4/2011 10:02 AM, mjcllm wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Sorry. I uploaded the article to the photo and the files section. The
                  > > reproduction of the painting appeared in the entrance hall of the
                  > > National Park Service site. My client has half of the huge work and
                  > > the Park Service has the other half. Its quite breathaking. I hope you
                  > > have seen the reproduction.
                  > >
                  > > Michael

                • mjcllm
                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 4 1:33 PM
                    gerry

                    email me at mjcllm@... and I will send it direct

                    Michael

                    > Mike,
                    >
                    > Every time I try to log into Yahoo Groups it blocks me for some unknown
                    > reason.....
                    >
                    > If you can read my email plse send it privately.

                    > To Be A Virginian, either by birth, marriage, adoption, or even on one's
                    > mother's side, is an introduction to any state in the Union, a passport to
                    > any foreign country, and a benediction from the Almighty God. --Anonymous

                  • Dave
                    Message 9 of 14 , Apr 4 1:41 PM
                      Mike, I already sent it to Gerry.

                      From the looks of things, it might take an outside agency to buy,
                      restore and donate the piece to ANB. Might be a good SHAF project!

                      Dave McGowan

                      On 4/4/2011 4:33 PM, mjcllm wrote:

                      > gerry
                      >
                      > email me at mjcllm@... <mailto:mjcllm%40yahoo.com> and I will