Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Anybody have this book?

  • Larry Freiheit
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2011
      I found the pictures clearer on Archive.

      ________________________________
      From: eighth_conn_inf <eighth_conn_inf@...>
      Subject: [TalkAntietam] Re: Anybody have this book?
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 5:16 AM

      Steve,

      Here is a link to Google Books which has the book with the pictures.

      http://books.google.com/books?pg=PA50-IA2&dq=eighteenth+pennsylvania+cavalry&ei=6UtNTdzRFcL58Ab85LGGDw&ct=result&id=hsUhAAAAMAAJ#v=onepage&q&f=false

      Internet Archive also has it:

      http://www.archive.org/stream/historyofeightee00penn#page/n7/mode/2up

      Let me know if these links don't work.