Re: Anybody have this book?

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2011
      Steve,

      Here is a link to Google Books which has the book with the pictures.

      http://books.google.com/books?pg=PA50-IA2&dq=eighteenth+pennsylvania+cavalry&ei=6UtNTdzRFcL58Ab85LGGDw&ct=result&id=hsUhAAAAMAAJ#v=onepage&q&f=false

      Internet Archive also has it:

      http://www.archive.org/stream/historyofeightee00penn#page/n7/mode/2up

      Let me know if these links don't work.

      Larry

      --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen" <jeffcowvplanning@...> wrote:

      > The 1909 Regimental history of the 18th PA Cav, written by three of its officers?
      >
      > There are photos in the book that I would like to scan for use in video the City is doing on the Battle of Hagerstown. My copy is a digital copy of a photocopy I bought off Ebay (you get what you pay for for $5).
      >
      > I would like to find a good copy to scan, if someone has one locally. My version doesn't cut it.
      >
      > Thanks.
      > Steve Bockmiller

    • Stephen Bockmiller
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2011
        Larry...
        Thanks...the Google books version is definitely better than my version, and I think I can use it....but if anybody had a hard copy, I would be very appreciative if they would share it.

        But...I can work with this...Thanks, Larry.

        Steve

        Here is a link to Google Books which has the book with the pictures.

        http://books.google.com/books?pg=PA50-IA2&dq=eighteenth+pennsylvania+cavalry&ei=6UtNTdzRFcL58Ab85LGGDw&ct=result&id=hsUhAAAAMAAJ#v=onepage&q&f=false

        Internet Archive also has it:

        http://www.archive.org/stream/historyofeightee00penn#page/n7/mode/2up

        Let me know if these links don't work.

        Larry

        --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen" <jeffcowvplanning@...> wrote:

        > The 1909 Regimental history of the 18th PA Cav, written by three of its officers?
        >
        > There are photos in the book that I would like to scan for use in video the City is doing on the Battle of Hagerstown. My copy is a digital copy of a photocopy I bought off Ebay (you get what you pay for for $5).
        >
        > I would like to find a good copy to scan, if someone has one locally. My version doesn't cut it.
        >
        > Thanks.
        > Steve Bockmiller

      • Larry Freiheit
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 5, 2011
          I found the pictures clearer on Archive.