Re Online Carman Battle Manuscript

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2011
      Gang,

      One of the esteemed members of this group put me onto the online
      link to the Carman Manuscript of the Sharpsburg battle itself. I
      do not recall off hand who it was. As I am now busy with the
      secondary editing of my book manuscript plus writing Reader Notes
      and Acknowledgements, I would like to give credit where credit is
      due.

      If that person could contact me off line, I would appreciate.