Re: Historical Magazine

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 16, 2011

      Great research, that must be the article! It appears to be basically the same as his OR report as Tom noted, vol. 19, pt. 1, 208 +, except his OR report added men he commended, a table vice a list of casualties, and arabic numbers vice text in some cases. I wonder why Mike Priest used it? He said he was not sure if it were the "Maryland Historical Magazine" but as you found, this must be it.

      Thanks again, Tom,

      Larry