Cemetery Hill

  • Tom Clemens
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2002
      Quite by chance today, I had the opportunity to join Mike Weinstein and Brian
      Barcyk [sic] on their hike around Cemetery Hill and the center of the
      Confederate line. Mike's theme was that there was a noose tighening around
      Lee's neck on this hill, one barely alleviated by the arrival of A.P. Hill.
      It was a great 2 1/2 hour tour/hike and was well attended. As Tom Shay
      pointed out, these ranger hikes are a great opportunity to see seldom-visited
      portions of the battlefield.
      Just missed the raindrops too!