Re: The Comanches: A History of White's Battalion, Virginia Cavalry by Frank M. Myer

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20, 2010

      I may take you up on your offer(s).

      I don't mind spending the money but for one or two quotes or footnotes, I'm not sure of the value. Ideally, I would look at it and decide whether it is worth the cost. Ted A. said he did not have it in his library; haven't checked at the HF library or Western Maryland Regional Library but my guess is neither has it (W. MD online search negative). WorldCat shows a copy in Leesburg.

      Thanks,

      Larry