Re: The Comanches: A History of White's Battalion, Virginia Cavalry by Frank M. Myer

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20, 2010

      I checked the three sites I know of including that one:

      http://books.google.com/books?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8

      http://www.archive.org/index.php

      http://openlibrary.org/

      This one helps find hard copies:

      http://www.worldcat.org/

      And this site sometimes is helpful:

      http://www.gutenberg.org/catalog/

      If anyone knows of other websites please let me know.

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 20, 2010

        I may take you up on your offer(s).

        I don't mind spending the money but for one or two quotes or footnotes, I'm not sure of the value. Ideally, I would look at it and decide whether it is worth the cost. Ted A. said he did not have it in his library; haven't checked at the HF library or Western Maryland Regional Library but my guess is neither has it (W. MD online search negative). WorldCat shows a copy in Leesburg.

        Thanks,

        Larry