RE: [TalkAntietam] The Comanches: A History of White's Battalion, Virginia Cavalry by Frank M. Myer

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20, 2010
      Have you tried to see if Internet Archive has it?

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 20, 2010
        Larry, I think I have it at home. If so, I will be happy to loan it to you or copy pertinent portions.
        Tom

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 20, 2010

          I checked the three sites I know of including that one:

          http://books.google.com/books?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8

          http://www.archive.org/index.php

          http://openlibrary.org/

          This one helps find hard copies:

          http://www.worldcat.org/

          And this site sometimes is helpful:

          http://www.gutenberg.org/catalog/

          If anyone knows of other websites please let me know.

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 20, 2010

            I may take you up on your offer(s).

            I don't mind spending the money but for one or two quotes or footnotes, I'm not sure of the value. Ideally, I would look at it and decide whether it is worth the cost. Ted A. said he did not have it in his library; haven't checked at the HF library or Western Maryland Regional Library but my guess is neither has it (W. MD online search negative). WorldCat shows a copy in Leesburg.

            Thanks,

            Larry