Re: [TalkAntietam] Help

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 14, 2002
      Ray,

      Have you tried doing a search via Google.com with those terms? I
      would imagine something would turn up.

      Your humble servant,
      Gerry Mayers
      Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",

      Edward Lee

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 14, 2002
        Does anyone on the list live in the Charlottesville, VA area? You can
        respond by private at photoray@... Just have a few questions on the
        area and all. May be relocating to that area very soon.

        Ray
      • Ray Ortensie
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 23, 2002
          Would anyone by chance have this dissertation or know of where one could be
          copied at? I can get it but they want $34 for it and I just want to read
          it!

          Herman Norton "The Organization and Function of the Confederate Military
          Chaplaincy, 1861-65." Vanderbilt University, 1956.

          Thanks!

          Ray