Re: [TalkAntietam] OR Volume 19

  • Jim Rosebrock
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 23, 2010
      Thanks Tom.

      ________________________________
      From: Thomas G. Clemens <tgclemens@...>
      To: "TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com" <TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, November 23, 2010 9:10:27 AM
      Subject: RE: [TalkAntietam] OR Volume 19

      There is some Antietam-related material in Vol. 51, which was a catch-all of
      miscellaneous stuff when they were finishing up the original series. Also some
      of the diplomatic corespondence of that time is found in the Naval OR's. Then
      in the Supplement done by Broadfoot there is some Antietam stuff in the first
      ten volumes, cannot recall off-hand which one. Three or four seems right.

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 24, 2010
        Jim,

        Tom is correct--pt. 1 of the Supp., "Reports," vol. 3, has info supplementing vol. 19 of the OR. The index volume which contains "Antietam" and subheadings has several pages listing many volumes of the Supp. in which "Antietam" occurs.

        Larry

        --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, Jim Rosebrock <pointsalines@...> wrote:

        > Thanks Gerry. Are one or more devoted to the Maryland Campaign
        > Jim

      • Jim Rosebrock
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 24, 2010
          Thanks Larry.