RE: [TalkAntietam] OR Volume 19

  • Thomas G. Clemens
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 23, 2010
      There is some Antietam-related material in Vol. 51, which was a catch-all of miscellaneous stuff when they were finishing up the original series. Also some of the diplomatic corespondence of that time is found in the Naval OR's. Then in the Supplement done by Broadfoot there is some Antietam stuff in the first ten volumes, cannot recall off-hand which one. Three or four seems right.

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 23, 2010
        Thanks Tom.

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 24, 2010
          Jim,

          Tom is correct--pt. 1 of the Supp., "Reports," vol. 3, has info supplementing vol. 19 of the OR. The index volume which contains "Antietam" and subheadings has several pages listing many volumes of the Supp. in which "Antietam" occurs.

          Larry

          --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, Jim Rosebrock <pointsalines@...> wrote:

          > Thanks Gerry. Are one or more devoted to the Maryland Campaign
          > Jim

        • Jim Rosebrock
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 24, 2010
            Thanks Larry.