RE: [TalkAntietam] OR Volume 19

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 23 5:18 AM
      I do not really know, Jim. Tom Clemens would probably know that...but I
      would surmise it would be logical.

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 23 6:10 AM
        There is some Antietam-related material in Vol. 51, which was a catch-all of miscellaneous stuff when they were finishing up the original series. Also some of the diplomatic corespondence of that time is found in the Naval OR's. Then in the Supplement done by Broadfoot there is some Antietam stuff in the first ten volumes, cannot recall off-hand which one. Three or four seems right.

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 23 6:12 AM
          Thanks Tom.

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 24 2:46 PM
            Jim,

            Tom is correct--pt. 1 of the Supp., "Reports," vol. 3, has info supplementing vol. 19 of the OR. The index volume which contains "Antietam" and subheadings has several pages listing many volumes of the Supp. in which "Antietam" occurs.

            Larry

            --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, Jim Rosebrock <pointsalines@...> wrote:

            > Thanks Gerry. Are one or more devoted to the Maryland Campaign
            > Jim

          • Jim Rosebrock
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 24 2:52 PM
              Thanks Larry.