Help

  • Ray Ortensie
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 13 7:41 PM
      Does anyone know of an online map (or from a book) that would show Bunker Hill, Hamilton Crossing, and Moss Neck?  (This was the winter quarters for the 2nd Corps, Army of Northern Virginia)  Thanks!

      Ray

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 14 12:50 PM
        Ray,

        Have you tried doing a search via Google.com with those terms? I
        would imagine something would turn up.

        Your humble servant,
        Gerry Mayers
        Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",

        Edward Lee

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 14, 2002
          Does anyone on the list live in the Charlottesville, VA area? You can
          respond by private at photoray@... Just have a few questions on the
          area and all. May be relocating to that area very soon.

          Ray
        • Ray Ortensie
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 23, 2002
            Would anyone by chance have this dissertation or know of where one could be
            copied at? I can get it but they want $34 for it and I just want to read
            it!

            Herman Norton "The Organization and Function of the Confederate Military
            Chaplaincy, 1861-65." Vanderbilt University, 1956.

            Thanks!

            Ray