Re: Book TV

  • Andy Mills
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12 6:54 AM
      Has anyone read this book? It sounds interesting, and something I
      might like. Just wondering if anyone has some feedback or a
      review of the book.

      Thank you
      Andy

      History on Book TV
      A look at non-fiction history books.

      On Saturday, April 13 at 11:00 pm and
      Sunday, April 14 at 8:00 pm

      Look Away!: A History of the Confederate States of America
      William C. Davis

      Books & Company in Birmingham, Alabama. The book examines the
      social, economic, and political background of the South during the
      Civil War. Mr. Davis talks about the South's decision to succeed,
      their Constitution, and the popular arguments for the origins of
      the Civil War. He took questions from the audience following his
      remarks.
    • Ray Ortensie
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 26, 2002