Re: [TalkAntietam] 1795 Harpers Ferry Musket and Antietam/South Mountain

  • Matt Reardon
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2010

      I was basically just throwing out what information I have and what and I was
      looking for .  I wanted to see if anyone could suggest anything that I hadn't
      thought of already.

      I have scanned through the rosters of the 5th Alabama and the 5th South Carolina
      which was also nearby.  So far nothing.  I'm going to keep looking though.

      Thanks for your advice.

      Matt