Re: [TalkAntietam] Sharpsburg Census?

  • Mary Hawthorne
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2010
      If you are a member of Ancestry.com, it would be easy to put in a name of a known resident and pull up the 1860 census. Those listed on the same page are neighbors. Also other pages close by would be in the same township. If you are not a member then the Washington County Historical society would be able to help you find a census record or maybe even a library local to that area.
      Mary Hawthorne aka bluelady