Re: [TalkAntietam] Volunteers spruce up battlefield

  • David Lutton
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2002
      Looking at your local forecast for Saturday it looks like rain. How does
      that effect plans for the cleanup?

      If I can swing it I might be able to get down there for a few hours to help
      out. Please post to this page if the clean up will be a wash out because of
      the weather.

      David Lutton
      Hollidaysburg PA