Re: [TalkAntietam]Re Other churches in Sharpsburg etc

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 26, 2010
      Dear Gang,

      IIRC there is a small building which was the African Methodist Episcopal church in Sharpsburg, located on one of the back streets. It also served for a time as the area office of the Freedman's Bureau. However, I can not remember the name. Could anyone help me with this?

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 26, 2010
        Tolson's Chapel on High St. Just past the bakery! Yum!

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 26, 2010

          Thanks!