Re: Mt. Tabor Church

  • Bill and Glenna Jo Christen
    Message 1 of 59 , Oct 25, 2010
      Stephen,

      I have copies of photographs (Mt. Tabor School and Mt. Tabor Church) taken by Fred Wilder Cross in the 1920s. I also have photocopies of two additional photographs of the church and one interior shot.

      Bill Christen

    • troyacool@yahoo.com
      Message 59 of 59 , Dec 21, 2010
        Thanks Larry!

        From: "eighth_conn_inf" <eighth_conn_inf@...>
        Sender: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 12:31:09
        To: <TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [TalkAntietam] Re: Burnside's murky command

        From Eicher,"Civil War High Commands" command assignments for this period:

        IX Corps-AOP 20 July 1862 - 3 Aug. 1862; IX Corps Army of VA 3 Aug. 1862 - 3 Sept. 1862; Right Wing AOP 7 Sept. 1862 - 14 Sept. 1862; Left of the Line- AOP 14 Sept. 1862 - 19 Sept. 1862; Defenses of Harpers Ferry-AOP 13 Oct. 1862 - 26 Oct. 1862; AOP 13 Oct. 1862 - 26 Jan. 1863.

        Larry