RE: [TalkAntietam] Longstreet

  • Thomas G. Clemens
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 24, 2010
      Several letters from Longstreet to Carman. Nothing spectacular, but some interesting stuff.
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 25, 2010
        "
        I'm interested in anything you have. Thanks. One man's "nothing spectacular"...

        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 25, 2010
          Steve...

          Actually Longstreet was all over the field on September 17th...from the left centre to the right... if you read the Carman MS.