Re: [TalkAntietam] Q2: Accounts of Hauser and Locher?

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 9, 2002
      I have a drill weekend this Saturday for my battalion Tom,
      otherwise might consider......

      Your humble servant,
      Gerry Mayers
      Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",

      Edward Lee

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 10, 2002
        In a message dated 04/09/2002 9:03:04 PM EST, gerry1952@... writes:
        << Tom, Where is Mike being posted to? >>

        Mike is going to Dinosaur NHS in Utah.
        Brian is taking over as one of the tour leaders. He's been working on a
        battlewalk of Greene's division which he plans to give during anniversary
        tours.

        Tom Shay
      • rotbaron@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 11, 2002
          I checked Kathleen Ernst's book "Too AfraidTo Cry" last night and found no
          references to Hauser Farm, nor its residents, nor Mary Locher Farmstead.

          There were a few notes about Reel Family. They moved west after the battle.