RE: [TalkAntietam] Local weapons person

  • Thomas G. Clemens
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2010
      Hi Steve,
      I do, but would rather tell you off-line. Also, I tried emailing the photo you want, it is too big to load. Will give it you on a flask drive if we can get together sometime.

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 2010
        Stephen,
        Can you send me some more details about this project? I think you still have my private email.
        Troy

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 7, 2010
          Steve,

          I would be glad to help.