Local weapons person

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2010
      Hi All.

      I am working on updating the Civil War room exhibits at the Washington County Historical Society. They have a few weapons in their exhibit which don't look like they have had any attention in decades.

      Does anyone know of someone in the local area who can clean up these weapons in preparation for the updated exhibit who:

      1. Would be willing to donate their services.
      2. Knows what they are doing, and
      3. Is trustworthy?

      We are talking a couple of M1861s, a Sharps carbine, a Hall Rifle or carbine.

      Thanks.
      Steve Bockmiller
    • Thomas G. Clemens
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 2010
        Hi Steve,
        I do, but would rather tell you off-line. Also, I tried emailing the photo you want, it is too big to load. Will give it you on a flask drive if we can get together sometime.

      • troyacool@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 7, 2010
          Stephen,
          Can you send me some more details about this project? I think you still have my private email.
          Troy

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 7, 2010
            Steve,

            I would be glad to help.