RE: [TalkAntietam] Volunteers Needed to Plant Trees & Wildflowers

  • Thomas G. Clemens
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2010
      Good idea Tom. SHAF is holding a Work Day on Nov. 6 and we dedcided that we've planted enough trees lately, we hope to build some fences!

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2010
        FYI,

        Paula

        Three Local Authors Signing at Civil War and More
        Wine & Cheese Served

        Sunday, December 5th  1:30-4:30 p.m.

        at Civil War & More
        10 South Market Street (Just Off the Square)
        Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
        www.civilwarandmore.com  Phone: (717) 766-1899

        Unique Holiday and Winter Reading Shopping Opportunity!
        The Year of Jubilee
        Men of God
        By George F. Nagle
        Volume one of the story of how
        Harrisburg's African American
        community responded to the
        Confederate Invasion in 1863.

        Like Leaves in a Storm: The
        Sacrifice of Iverson�s Brigade at
        Gettysburg
        By Jason Amico
        Tracing the brigade�s journey up
        through the first two years of the
        war to Gettysburg that has proven
        allusive thus far.

        That Vast Procession of Misery
        Lee�s Wounded Retreat from Gettysburg
        By William G. Williams
        Fictional characters represent those
        who did live or die for the cause of
        the separation of the United States.

        At Civil War and More
        you can browse our offerings
        that encompass a broad
        selection of our nation�s
        war history.
        We also carry Civil War
        collectibles, videos, music,
        flags and much more of
        interest to the discriminating
        history buff.
        Gift certificates available for the Civil War fans on your list!
        The Year of Jubilee
        Men of Muscle
        By George F. Nagle
        Second volume about how African