Re: [TalkAntietam] Unfurl Those Colors

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2010
      If it is Vance Armstrong's book, it comes highly recommended by other members of this board.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2010
        Thanks Tom, Harry and Gerry!

        From: "Thomas G. Clemens" <tgclemens@...>
        Sender: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 18:27:48
        To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com<TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: RE: [TalkAntietam] Unfurl Those Colors

        Very good. Vince is a careful researcher and has found a lot of new information on this topic. I do not completely agree with his interpretation of MCClellan, etc, but that is not to say he is wrong.