Unfurl Those Colors

  • colliszouave@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 23, 2010
      Thoughts on this book?

      Respectfully,

      Mike Peters
    • Thomas G. Clemens
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2010
        Very good. Vince is a careful researcher and has found a lot of new information on this topic. I do not completely agree with his interpretation of MCClellan, etc, but that is not to say he is wrong.
          He makes some compelling arguments that French went where Sumner wanted him to go, and was not confused or lost.

          Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 2, 2010
            If it is Vance Armstrong's book, it comes highly recommended by other members of this board.