Rodman: not a Quaker but a Baptist?

  • RoteBaron
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2010
      This is my followup note #1 from the anniversary hikes.....

      During our hike in following the 9th NY of Rodman's Division, the rangers noted that it now appears Rodman was not a Quaker, but was a Baptist. They recently found church records that listed Rodman's name. I believe all previous histories have always referred to him as a Quaker.