RE: [TalkAntietam] Potomac River Wading & Shepherdstown Battlefield Tour - 9/18/10

  • Edward and Carol Dunleavy
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 24, 2010
      Jim: We appreciate your support and will welcome you at whatever time that
      you can get here. This year, Carol & I are going to remain at home for the
      entire weekend and will continue the SBPA barbecue for as long as anyone
      remains. Last year we had the misfortune to schedule a vacation trip that
      began as soon as the barbecue ended; we will never do that again; we've
      learned to look at our calendar before we schedule anything. I'm sure that
      both Tom's will be here. we look forward to seeing you again. -ED