Re: [TalkAntietam] Potomac River Wading & Shepherdstown Battlefield Tour - 9/18/10

  • Jim Rosebrock
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 24, 2010
      Thanks Tom.

      ________________________________
      From: Thomas Clemens <clemenst@...>
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, August 24, 2010 9:14:57 PM
      Subject: Re: [TalkAntietam] Potomac River Wading & Shepherdstown Battlefield
      Tour - 9/18/10

      Jim,
      I am sure we can work that out, and I will talk to Ed.

      >>> Jim Rosebrock <pointsalines@...> 08/24/10 2:44 PM >>>
      Hi Ed,

      Unfortunately I have a tour at Antietam that afternoon which begins at 3PM. I
      should have checked my schedule more carefully. I would like to catch up with
      the group afterward and am willing to make the $30 donation and just meet you at

      the house after my tour around 5:30. Is that possible?

      Regards
      Jim Rosebrock

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 24, 2010
        Jim: We appreciate your support and will welcome you at whatever time that
        you can get here. This year, Carol & I are going to remain at home for the
        entire weekend and will continue the SBPA barbecue for as long as anyone
        remains. Last year we had the misfortune to schedule a vacation trip that
        began as soon as the barbecue ended; we will never do that again; we've
        learned to look at our calendar before we schedule anything. I'm sure that
        both Tom's will be here. we look forward to seeing you again. -ED