RE: [TalkAntietam] Dunker Church (Co-opted into a shameless self promotion)

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 5, 2010
      No it is stone and brick, not wood, and older than the Dunker Church. Nice thought though.

      Dr. Thomas G. Clemens

      >>> "Harry Smeltzer" <hjs21@...> 8/4/2010 5:05 PM >>>

      I wonder if it's possibly a model of Manor Dunker Church that was a few
      miles up the road closer to Hagerstown. This is where William Roulette sent
      his family during the battle - read all about it in my Collateral Damage
      column in the upcoming issue of Civil War Times!

      Harry