SHAF Tour

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 7:20 AM
      Hi Everyone,

      I wanted to publicly thank Tom, Dennis Frye, Harry and all the others
      who put together such a great and instructive tour. It was the first
      ACW tour I've ever attended, and it was well worth the trip over the
      mountains from Cincy to be there. Simply sitting there at lunch and
      listening to the conversation was worth the price of admission, I was in
      complete awe. Nicest bunch of people I've ever been around.

      Dave McGowan