Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Dr. Thomas Clemens

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7, 2002
      Tom,

      We simply think the doctorate is just a confirmation of what you
      already know about the Maryland Campaign and your significant
      contributions to not only preserving the history about that
      pivotal period in the Civil War, but also your bringing
      (hopefully soon!) to the general Civil War community another long
      needed resource.

      Your humble servant,
      Gerry Mayers
      Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",

      Edward Lee

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 9, 2002
        Tom,

        Let me add my belated congradulations. Although we only met once during a
        SHAF cleanup, I will say that I am proud of you. You, Sir, are advancing
        the knowledge of that bloody Sept 17th so long ago and for that I will
        remain in your debt.

        David Lutton