Re: Dr. Thomas Clemens

  • Tom Clemens
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7, 2002
      Teej, Gerry, Paula, et al,
      Thanks for your kind words. Expect no changes in me. Degrees are a measure of
      determination,
      not intelligence.
      Tom
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 7, 2002

        We simply think the doctorate is just a confirmation of what you
        already know about the Maryland Campaign and your significant
        contributions to not only preserving the history about that
        pivotal period in the Civil War, but also your bringing
        (hopefully soon!) to the general Civil War community another long
        needed resource.

        Your humble servant,
        Gerry Mayers
        Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",

        Edward Lee

        Sponsor ---------------------~-->
        > Buy Stock for $4
        > and no minimums.
        > FREE Money 2002.
        > http://us.click.yahoo.com/k6cvND/n97DAA/ySSFAA/GmiolB/TM
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • David Lutton
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 9, 2002

          Let me add my belated congradulations. Although we only met once during a
          SHAF cleanup, I will say that I am proud of you. You, Sir, are advancing
          the knowledge of that bloody Sept 17th so long ago and for that I will
          remain in your debt.

          David Lutton